About Our Firm Washington, D.C.
Top-Notch Legal Services
The Law Offices of Wesley L. Clarke is a full-service law firm with more than 20 years of legal experience serving the Washington, DC and surrounding areas. Situated at the heart of our nation’s capital, we specialize in a variety of practice areas including estate planning, probate and estate administration. We also deal with areas such as personal injury, securities, medical malpractice, and divorce.
In each and every area of practice, we provide you with a level of care that you cannot commonly find in legal firms. When the heat of litigation or a contract dispute increases, it can be easy for attorneys to forget about the sensitive, personal nature of most legal matters. At Law Offices of Wesley L. Clarke, we provide services that not only strive for legal excellence, but also provide a level of genuine care for you, our client.
Another unique aspect of our firm is that we offer services in more than just one legal field. While our focus is in probate and estate administration law, our extensive experience allows us to provide representation for a wide range of civil matters. While every case is unique, the impact that a dedicated legal team can have is always equally significant.
Wesley L. Clarke – Washington DC Probate Attorney
The Law Offices of Wesley L. Clarke is headed up by our lead attorney Wesley L. Clarke, an exceptional legal professional with years of experience in serving clients and producing real results. Here is more information about Attorney Clarke:
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, 1995
- Southern Methodist University Law School, J.D., 1992
- Cornell University, B.S., 1989
Admitted to the Bar
- 1993, New York
- 1994, U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- 2001, District of Columbia
- Editor: Southern Methodist University Law Review
- Journal of Air Law and Commerce.
If you have a legal matter that requires the assistance of a skilled attorney who cares about your interests, we can help. Contact us today at 202-257-9730 for a free consultation with a member of our legal team!
Why Hire Us?
- We can handle a wide range of legal matters effectively
- We are committed to interacting with each client in an honest manner
- We have a strong work ethic & take a client-centered approach
- We proudly serve Washington, D.C. & many cities throughout Virginia & Maryland
- We provide strong legal counsel & guidance while being caring & understanding