Medical Malpractice Washington, DC
Washington DC Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Medical malpractice law dictates the liability of doctors and other health treatment providers when they cause harm to a patient by negligence or by failing to perform up to the proper “standard of care.” Every state has their own set of laws and procedures governing the proper way to handle medical malpractice.
Medical malpractice cases may involve:
- Negligence on the part of the care provider
- Failure to use proper technique
- Failure to provide a standard of care
Some examples of medical malpractice cases that our legal team can assist you with:
- Birth Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Emergency Room Error
- Failure to Diagnose
- Medication Error
- Spinal Injury
- Surgical Error
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erbs Palsy
- Doctor Negligence
Unparalleled Client Care
As Washington DC medical malpractice attorneys, we provide a level of care for our medical malpractice clients that you cannot find with other firms. We want to help you obtain proper and rightful compensation within your legal rights, and we can help you accomplish this with an unparalleled level of care and attention.
We want to help you recover the damages you deserve for the injuries you suffered. Contact us today at 202-257-9730 to schedule an appointment with our Washington DC medical malpractice attorney to discuss your potential case.
Why Hire Us?
- We can handle a wide range of legal matters effectively
- We are committed to interacting with each client in an honest manner
- We have a strong work ethic & take a client-centered approach
- We proudly serve Washington, D.C. & many cities throughout Virginia & Maryland
- We provide strong legal counsel & guidance while being caring & understanding