Securities Law Washington, DC
Legal Services for the Complex Financial World
Whether you are a business owner or an investor, you want to live and work in an environment with financial integrity and security. Unfortunately, sometimes you can suffer financial harm due to some form of fraudulent activity.
We can help with the following situations:
- Securities Fraud: Fraud is described as deceptive practices in stock and commodity markets. Insider trading, stock manipulation, lying to auditors, and falsifying of financial information can all constitute securities fraud.
- Churning: When a stockbroker engages in excessive trading in order to generate fees and commissions, churning may be occurring.
- Misrepresentation: Failing to accurately represent material facts by either changing or misrepresenting information is illegal and also constitutes fraud.
- Unsuitability: When stockbrokers and investment advisors recommend securities that are unsuitable for a specific income.
- Failure to Execute Orders: Failure to execute the orders of their clients in the proper way also constitutes a violation of the law.
If you are facing any of the above dilemmas or you have another matter concerning securities law, our Washington DC legal team has the experience and knowledge to help you . Call Law Offices of Wesley L. Clarke today at 202-257-9730 to get your free consultation today!
Why Hire Us?
- We can handle a wide range of legal matters effectively
- We are committed to interacting with each client in an honest manner
- We have a strong work ethic & take a client-centered approach
- We proudly serve Washington, D.C. & many cities throughout Virginia & Maryland
- We provide strong legal counsel & guidance while being caring & understanding